Here is the main page covering our month-long visit to the countries of Zambia and Zimbabwe during our 4-month driving – and camping – trip thru southern Africa, plus a slide show of pictures at the end.
For journal postings from Zambia and Zimbabwe, CLICK HERE.
The countries border each other along the Zambezi River and share Victoria Falls, but each had so much else to offer. Our itinerary took us to the following places:
– Livingstone and Victoria Falls, including Devil’s Pool
– Kafue River National Park
– South Luangwa National Park
– Bangweulu Wetlands
– Kasanka National Park
– Lake Kariba
– Great Zimbabwe Ruins
– Mana Pools
– Khami Ruins
– Matobo (Matopos) National Park
– Victoria Falls including Zambezi Whitewater Rafting
(Soon) You can browse the map below for where we’ve been in Zambia and Zimbabwe (and posted an article). Click a pushpin to find the posted articles from the marked locations.