Here is the main page covering our visit to Namibia during our 4-month driving – and camping – trip thru southern Africa, plus a slide show of pictures at the end.
For journal postings from Namibia, CLICK HERE.
We had a flexible itinerary which took us to the following places:
– Philipps’ Cave rock art and Ameib ranch boulder landscape
– Brandberg and White Lady rock art
– Namib Naukluft National park: Sesriem – Sossusvlei
– Swakopmund and the Dunes
– Twyfelfontein: San rock art, Burnt Mountain, Organ Pipes, Petrified Forest
– Cheetah Sanctuary
– Etosha National Park: Okaukuejo and Namutoni
– Caprivi Strip: Rundo to Katima Mulilo
(Soon) You can browse the map below for where we’ve been in Namibia (and posted an article). Click a pushpin to find the posted articles from the marked locations.