Here is the main page covering our visit to Ecuador during our four-month stay in South America from December 2016 to April 2017 (including Colombia, Peru and Bolivia), plus a slide show of pictures at the end.
For journal postings from Ecuador, CLICK HERE.
Our month-long Itinerary took us far and wide within the country:
- Cotopaxi Volcano and Volcano Alley
- Quilotoa Loop (Ilinizas, Chugchilan, Isinlivi, Quilitoa Volcano crater)
- Llanganates National Park, Salcedo
- Napo River/Coca and Amazon forest
- Baños de Agua Santa
- Devil’s Nose train and Incapirca
- Parque Nacional Cajas
- Santa Cruz, Galapagos and diving
- Galapagos Island cruise
You can browse the map below for where we’ve been in Ecuador (and posted an article). Click a pushpin to find the posted articles from the marked locations.
SLIDE SHOW HINT: If you’ve already seen the earlier pictures in the slide show, keep clicking the Prev link below to get to the end of the group and view our most recent ones.