Here is the main page covering our visit to Bolivia during our four-month stay in South America from December 2016 to April 2017 (including Colombia, Ecuador and Peru), plus a slide show of pictures at the end.
For journal postings from Bolivia, CLICK HERE.
Our month-long Itinerary took us around the highlands, lowlands and jungle of the country:
- La Paz
- Copacabana & Isla del Sol (Lake Titicaca)
- Death Road by bike
- Palca Canyon, and Valley of the Spirits
- Concepcion & San Xavier Mission
- Other Jesuit missions, incl. San Ignacio and Santa Ana
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Samaipata & El Fuerte Archeological Site
- Amboro National Park
- Sucre, including Parque Cretacico/Dinosaur footprints
- Potosi, including Cerro Rico and Minting museum
- Uyuni (& Colchani) Salt Flats, Desert and Eduardo Avaroa Reserve
- Trinidad-Beni, with Amazonias river cruise on the Mamore and Ibare Rivers
You can browse the map below for where we’ve been in Bolivia (and posted an article). Click a pushpin to find the posted articles from the marked locations.
SLIDE SHOW HINT: If you’ve already seen the earlier pictures in the slide show, keep clicking the Prev link below to get to the end of the group and view our most recent ones.