Here is the main page covering our stay in the Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania – plus a slide show of pictures at the end.
For journal postings from the Baltics, CLICK HERE.
We had no set Itinerary other than to enjoy living in Tallinn as our home base, with day trips in the area, and with visits to the neighboring Baltics – as well as Finland and Russia.
These visits included:
- Sigulda, Cesis and Gauja National Park, Latvia
- Otepaa and Tartu, as well as Lake Peipus, Estonia
- Lithuania: Palanga, Klaipeda, Nida and the Curonian Spit
- Vilnius and vicinity, including Grutas Park, Trakai, Paneriai, Kernave; Aukstaitija National Park; Hill of Crosses
- Riga, Latvia and vicinity, including Rundale Palace and Jurmala; Cape Kolka, Ventspils, Kuldiga
- Parnu, Viljandi, plus Kihnu and Saaremaa Islands, Estonia
You browse the map below for where we’ve been in these three countries (and posted an article). Click a pushpin to find the posted articles from the marked locations.
SLIDE SHOW HINT: If you’ve already seen the earlier pictures in the slide show, keep clicking the Prev link below to get to the end of the group and view our most recent ones.